Trusscore is the easy to install, wall and ceiling board that's transforming building practices across North America.
Trusscore Wall & Ceiling board is designed to satisfy your most demanding expectations. Not only does it meet or exceed all statutory building codes, but it also satisfies the stringent requirements of modern hygienic construction.
Trusscore is the perfect alternative to:
- Tiled Concrete
- Lightweight PVC Siding
- Stainless Steel Paneling
- TrussCore Wall and Ceiling Board is an ideal drywall replacement that is easy to use, easy to clean, and doesn't yellow or fade.
- Unique high strength truss design provides outstanding spanning capability. It can support attic insulation loads
- Highly durable surface that is resistant to scratches, bacteria, chemicals, mold and moisture.
- Class A Fire Rating, flame spread classification of 5 as per CAN/ULC-S102.2-10
- Available in 16" width and standard 10', 12', 16' and 20' construction lengths. Custom lengths are available.
- Agriculture - with superior anti-bacterial performance of sanitary requirements, TrussCore Wall & Ceiling Board is the ideal solution for many Animal Containment and Agriculture applications, including chicken houses, hog farms, grow houses, dog kennels and dairy barns.
- Commercial - Where hygiene, corrosion and long term durability are requirements, TrussCore Wall & Ceiling Bard is the ideal solution for many Commercial facilities including, restaurant kitchens and bathrooms, car washes, garages, wineries, and breweries.
- Residential - An ideal replacement for conventional residential wall systems like painted drywall or fiber-reinforced panels (FRP). Perfect for Garages, workshops, laundry rooms, basements.
- HeathCare - TrussCore's products are the ideal solution for healthcare facilities, offering easy sanitation and a bright white finish to improve interior appearance and lighting. Trusscore's interlocking panel systems offer a lifetime of savings over other wall systems like painted drywall or FRP. Perfect for any environment where, hygiene, corrosion or long term durability are issues.