James Hardie makes the world's highest - performance fiber cement siding, trim backer board and more.
The Recognized Leader
James Hardie Products grace the sides of more than 8 million homes across North America. We've won over the press, the remodeling industry, and most importantly, our customers, with the beauty and durability of our products.* (Estimate based on sales volume and average house size)
Siding Performance and Durability
Siding is exposed to Mother Nature all day, every day for years. Weather, water, time, fire and pests - all can lead to trouble. That's why James Hardie's hardworking products are engineered to stand up beautifully, whatever the elements
Make your house the talk of the block with color. For lasting color, only James Hardie's exculusive ColorPlus Technology provides color you can count on. All James Hardie siding and trim products are available primed and ready for field painting. But when you invest in ColorPlus Technology, you won't only get gorgeous color - you'll get color that lasts longer than a typical paint job.
- Durable finish James Hardie provides fiber cement products with ColorPlus Technology, a proprietary finish applied inside a controlled factory setting to help eliminate debris and optimize adhesion to give you a lower maintenance solution.
- Baked on Bond - Between coats, we cure the finish in a controlled environment for an even stronger bond that resist chipping, peeling and cracking
- UV-Ray resistance - Vinyl siding and paint both fade in the sun. ColorPlus Technology resist fading and looks good longer.
- Curated Color Pallet - Choosing from thousands of pain swatches is daunting to say the least. So we've narrowed the options for you. Our color experts have created a stunning selection of colors that we know look great on exterior siding - so you can stop second-guessing yourself.
- Consistent Application - Why ColorPlus Technology and not regular paint? Because our finish was developed especially for James Hardie fiber cement siding. It is baked on in closely controlled factory environment to ensure consistent coverage.
- The ColorPlus Technology Warranty - ColorPlus Technology finish comes with a 15-year limited warranty that covers paint and labor, protecting against peeling, cracking, and chipping.
HARDIEPLANK® LAP SIDING
Not only our best-selling product, it's North America's most popular brand of siding. Create a timeless design with a full spectrum of colors and textures.
Available in Cedar-Mill or Smooth
Also available in Beaded Cedar-Mill and Smooth, Colonial Rough - sawn and Smooth Lap siding.
Get the authenticity of cedar shingles with strength of James Hardie. Better than the real thing, it resists rotting, curling, warping and splitting.
Looks great on Cape Cods and cottage-style homes. But if you like the look, don't limit yourself. Use HardieShingle siding to highlight a gable or accent the top half of your house.
Straight Edge panel - A clean lined shingle can soften contemporary-looking designs or add refinement to rustic styles
HARDIEPANEL® VERTICAL SIDING
Re-Siding your house with HardiePanel vertical siding - or combining it with HardiePlank lap siding is sure to add visual punch to your design.
Available in CedarMill, Smooth, Stucco and Sierra 8
Trim is that final touch that completes your home's design. Accentuate corners, columns, fascia, doors, windows and more with HardieTrim boards
Rustic Grain Batten Boards
Smooth Batten Boards
Reinforce the vulnerable gap between eaves and exterior walls to protect your home from moisture and pests.
Beaded Porch Panel
VentedPlus Cedarmill or Smooth - Uniquely designed vent holes deliver more airflow than any other engineered wood or fiber cement vented soffit product on the market. Perfect for modern designs and homes built on close lot lines with restrictions on vented soffit use.